Suspicious item near school

  • gc_scout
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2010
      "Brown County Bomb Squad called to Cormier School in Ashwaubenon for suspicious item in fence post."

      That's right. Geocaching.

      Read more: http://goo.gl/O9q1R

      --
      Scout
    • Seth! Leary
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 2, 2010
        Hil-freaking-larious. A film canister? In a fence post? Who in the heck (a)
        is close enough to see it but not close enough to ask and (b) decides to
        call the cops? Is there an epidemic of micro fence bombs in Wisconsin?
        That's a scream. Go ahead and give them my contact information. I'll say I
        flew there in my invisible jet, planted "the device", and then beamed myself
        back to Seattle.

        Tip: My next stunt will be to leave a pink eraser on a park bench in Ohio.
        Is that ticking I hear?