‘Geocache' prompts bomb squad inquiry; road closure

  • gc_scout
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 11, 2010
      "SOUTH LAKE TAHOE, Calif. — A suspicious package located by the Tahoe Douglas County Bomb Squad on Friday turned out to be part of a GPS treasure hunting game."

      Read more: http://goo.gl/3hdi

      --
      Scout
    • Dennis Fitzpatrick
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 11, 2010
        This is getting crazy. I saw a person digging into a step tool box with duct
        tape all over it at the local grocery store with out thinking about it and yet a
        cache hidden is a bomb. She looked at me and said it smelled bad what ever it is
        and left. Looked like a bomb to me and not a cache. More than likely garbage
        that someone did not want to deal with. I am surprised that this was not called
        in as a suspicious package.