Re: Open Letter to Geocaching

  • wd0ajg
    Message 1 of 5 , May 24 6:06 AM
      I fully agree with Zeke's Uncle here - but I had to read the link to fully get the drift - this short post can provoke those - see earlier comments - that did not read the full thought by checking the link and believing that the writer is quitting!... on the contrary he has asked us all to "self-police" and care for the hobby in the right way before the associated governments or those offended take care of it in the wrong way...

      WD0AJG