Help with my gps gsak

  • glozokingofbling
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2007
      Is there anyone in the san rafael area that might be able to help me
      figure out how to properly use my garmin 60csx unit and gsak program I
      am not that good with tecno stuff
    • Michael "Mick"Schmid
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 18, 2007
        What sort of help do you need?

        Michael "Mick" Schmid
        Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
        ( When All Else Fails, Play Dead )
        Depew NY
        God Bless The USA !
        mickemt@...
        716-868-2885
        Is there anyone in the san rafael area that might be able to help me
        figure out how to properly use my garmin 60csx unit and gsak program I
        am not that good with tecno stuff

      • Leif Gregory
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 18, 2007
          Hello glozokingofbling,

          Not is the San Rafael area, but I've got a 60csx and use GSAK so I
          might be able to help. I could provide some screenshots showing you
          how to work through some things. Just PM me off-list.

          --
          PGP 0x5D167202
          __ ____ ____ ____ Power Wagon Registry: http://powerwagonregistry.org

          I used to be schizophrenic, but we're ok now.