'Bomb' turns out to be part of game

  • Scout
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 7, 2007
      "North Fond du Lac [Wisconsin] Police called a Green Bay bomb squad
      this morning when they thought they had a bomb on their hands, but it
      turned out to be a device used in a popular treasure-hunting game
      called 'Geocaching'."

      http://shorterlink.com/?O49DBG

      --
      Scout
    • cc rider
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2007
        Dang, we just can't catch a break lately. This is another case and point I can use with the cachers here in the Chattahoochee Valley to get my fellow cachers to better mark their caches. Maybe this will help in our education process (before its too late).

        MikeGolfJ3
        Chattahoochee Valley Cachers