New Geocache starting for Montana

  • mrjesterr7
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 5, 2006
      I am starting a new monthly Geocache where I will be hiding prizes,
      such as $50 gift cards, certificates for free products, free dinners,
      gps untis and more, and the first one to find it wins it. I would like
      feed back if you guys think this is something people will be
      interested in. It is for Montana and will be posted each month at
      www.fishingthebeartooths.com Any comments on it would be appreciated.

      Thanks

      mrjester
      www.fishingthebeartooths.com
    • Mark Coulter
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 5, 2006
        Makes me want to move, back to Montana, even more!

        mrjesterr7 <Mrjesterr7@...> wrote: I am starting a new monthly Geocache where I will be hiding prizes,
        such as $50 gift cards, certificates for free products, free dinners,
        gps untis and more, and the first one to find it wins it. I would like
        feed back if you guys think this is something people will be
        interested in. It is for Montana and will be posted each month at
        www.fishingthebeartooths.com Any comments on it would be appreciated.

        Thanks

        mrjester
        www.fishingthebeartooths.com

        My RigRater Score: 382RRv1.0 with a BOA of 17.67

      • Andrew Priest
        Message 3 of 6 , Dec 6, 2006
          At 08:26 AM 6/12/2006, you wrote:
          >I am starting a new monthly Geocache where I will be hiding prizes,
          >such as $50 gift cards, certificates for free products, free dinners,
          >gps untis and more, and the first one to find it wins it. I would like
          >feed back if you guys think this is something people will be
          >interested in.

          I would be if you can up the prize value to make the flight worthwhile :-)

          Have fun with it and good on your for trying.

          Andrew
        • cc rider
          Message 4 of 6 , Dec 7, 2006
            Yes it would be great but the trip from Georgia would be a killer. LOL

          • george livingston
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 8, 2006
              It depends on where you hide the cache geographically. I don't do so well when it's away from my home base. Copper Quenn
              >I am starting a new monthly Geocache where I will be hiding prizes,
              >such as $50 gift cards, certificates for free products, free dinners,
              >gps untis and more, and the first one to find it wins it. I would like
              >feed back if you guys think this is something people will be
              >interested in.

              I would be if you can up the prize value to make the flight worthwhile :-)

              Have fun with it and good on your for trying.

              Andrew

            • Jason Poulter
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 21, 2006
                My brother and I found $20 bucks once in a cache. Well more like a bonus prize.

                Read about it here.
                http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=056d91cf-79ab-46ce-9175-e97cfd21b168

                Jason
                Team Snaptek