Motorist has faith in GPS, drives into sandpile

  • Scout
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2006
      This couple obviously are not Geodashing players...

      "Sure, we're well aware that focusing too intently on that
      mesmerizing GPS screen can be dangerous, and we've heard a few
      reports of the Darwin effect doing its best to weed out the unfit-to-
      drive, but most recently, an 80-year old gentleman apparently thought
      his nav-equipped Mercedes was of the yet-to-be-released autopilot
      variety when he failed to take matters into his own hands..."

      http://shorterlink.com/?L6W870

      --
      Scout