Re: Help!

  • Wayne M
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 1, 2006
      Thanks to everyone who responded. I bought a Garmin CSx off the net
      for just under $400 and it is GREAT. Takes us spot on to the
      caches!! When the proximity alarm goes off we have to watch where we
      step so we don't step on the cache!!! The startup is incredible also.

      Thanks,
    • Mike Frazier
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 1, 2006
        Where did you find it for under $400? Best price I've seen is $415 from
        www.tvnav.com.

        On 7/1/06, Wayne M <beagle39z@...> wrote:

        > Thanks to everyone who responded. I bought a Garmin CSx off the net
        > for just under $400 and it is GREAT. Takes us spot on to the
        > caches!! When the proximity alarm goes off we have to watch where we
        > step so we don't step on the cache!!! The startup is incredible also.
        >
        > Thanks,

      • Paul West
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 1, 2006
          I don't know where the OP found his, but a quick search on Amazon finds
          this:

          http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000CSOXTO/sr=1-20/qid=1151796256/ref=sr_1_
          20/103-1573278-4079807?ie=UTF8
          <http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000CSOXTO/sr=1-20/qid=1151796256/ref=sr_1
          _20/103-1573278-4079807?ie=UTF8&s=electronics> &s=electronics

          Garmin 60CSX 399.87 with free shipping.

          As with all deals on Amazon, the price and terms are subject to change at
          any moment :-)

          _____

          On 7/1/06, Wayne M <beagle39z@yahoo. <mailto:beagle39z%40yahoo.com> com>
          wrote:

          > Thanks to everyone who responded. I bought a Garmin CSx off the net
          > for just under $400 and it is GREAT. Takes us spot on to the
          > caches!! When the proximity alarm goes off we have to watch where we
          > step so we don't step on the cache!!! The startup is incredible also.
          >
          > Thanks,

        • Wayne M
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 2, 2006
            --- In gpsstash@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Frazier" <mike@...> wrote:

            > Where did you find it for under $400? Best price I've seen is $415
            from
            > www.tvnav.com.

            I went to pricegrabber.com found it as low as $379.99

            I got mine through Electronics HQ for $399