RVers wanted for interview with RV Living magazine!

  • russellsmith646
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 1:44 PM
      May 2, 2006

      Hi,

      I'm a writer for RV Living magazine (rv-living.com), a custom magazine produced by
      Rodale Custom Publishing. I'd like to interview some people who do geocaching in RVs. If
      you're interested in talking, please let me know!

      My deadline is actually rather tight. I'd like to do the interviews by this Thursday, May 4.
      But I won't need much time, maybe 10-15 minutes on the phone.

      Thanks for your help!

      Best,
      Russell

      --