Re: Anyone out there?

  • Scout
    Message 1 of 45 , Jul 28, 2004
      "Jason" wrote:
      > I run a yahoo group for Southern Oregon Geocachers and I can
      > tell you that only active emails are counted as members.
      > So those 760 are all active. You can view the bouncing members
      > by looking in the members section under the bouncing tab there
      > are 200+

      Thanks. That answers that question. 760 working email addresses still
      subscribed.

      And we've heard from people who go back to Feb, Apr, and May, 2001.
      Anyone from 2000 still on this list?

      --
      Scout http://GPSgames.org
    • Galon
      Message 45 of 45 , Aug 2, 2004
        my first cache find, listed on geocaching.com, is
        9-2001. I have a friend who started out crazy, and
        still is crazy, about this sport. She got me started.
        I don't believe I've ever posted to this list, but
        have kept up with the messages.
        -Galphoto
        PS- hello Glenn, from Springfield, MO

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail