RE: [gpsstash] Anyone out there?

  • Ed Handler
    Message 1 of 45 , Jul 28, 2004
      I'm still out here and still caching. Started around April 01 and found my
      last cache yesterday. Member of the GGA (www.ggaonline.org) and other
      caching groups. Don’t log all my finds online, but have over 20 caches out
      there.

      -Ed AKA Rebel

      "There's no need to be afraid of strange noises in the night. Anything that
      intends you harm will stalk you silently." -Unknown

      Message 45 of 45 , Aug 2, 2004
        my first cache find, listed on geocaching.com, is
        9-2001. I have a friend who started out crazy, and
        still is crazy, about this sport. She got me started.
        I don't believe I've ever posted to this list, but
        have kept up with the messages.
        -Galphoto
        PS- hello Glenn, from Springfield, MO

        http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail