Re: Other Mailing Lists?

  • Cory Goulding
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 25, 2003
      Here is one alternative group that has more activity than gpsstash.
      I think the fact that all posts are moderated here has really put a
      pinch on gpsstash. geocachegpstreasurehuntgame isn't post moderated
      it moderates all new members so it can weed out the spammers but as
      long as your first few posts are related to geocaching you will be
      admitted as unmoderated. There has been quite a bit of recent
      activity so check it out and see what you think.

      yguid=133208706

      Cory