FW: article for boulder mag

  • Ed Hall
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2003
      I'm forwarding this message in the hopes that some "stalwart and funny"
      geocacher in the Boulder Colorado area might see it and contact Wendy...

      Aren't we ALL stalwart and funny? =)

      -Ed (Buxley)

      --
      Ed Hall (edhall@...) http://www.brillig.com/
      "There's a hell of a universe next door: let's go!" - e. e. cummings