you all laughed when I suggested it...

  • David S April
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2001
      Back in July, I had suggested "Crop Circles" on the GPSGames list as a new
      type of GPS game where we would try to draw pictures using trackpoints.
      Today, slashDot (http://slashdot.org/) has a story on a project that
      apparently has been going on for several years now. Check out:
      http://www.gpsdrawing.com/

      So while I can't claim originality for the idea, apparently there are many
      large
      scale Etch-a-Sketch artists out there having fun!

      Dave

      --
      David S. April Syclo LLC
      april@... 1250 S Grove Av - Suite 304

      "Paradise is exactly like where you are right now, only much, much *better*."
      - Laurie Anderson