New poll for gpsstash

  • gpsstash@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 7, 2001
      Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the gpsstash
      group:

      Does anyone else find anything strange
      with the "How long have you been cache
      hunting poll"?

      o YES
      o NO
      o NO OPINION

      http://www.egroups.com/polls/gpsstash

      not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the eGroups
      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • jjl3rd@aol.com
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 7, 2001
        Of course it is funny. Imagine skipping the centurians!

      • gpsstash@egroups.com
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 7, 2001
          Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the gpsstash
          group:

          What format do you use, would prefer to
          use?

          o hddd�mm'ss.s"
          o hddd�mm.mmm'
          o hddd.ddddd�
          o UTM/UPS
          o Maidenhead

          http://www.egroups.com/polls/gpsstash

          not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the eGroups
          web site listed above.

          Thanks!
        • Richard Amirault
          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 7, 2001
            For What It's Worth with regard to all these polls on e-groups .... keep in
            mind that not *everyone* has access to these poll pages. E-Goups *require*
            you to accept cookies. I generally refuse to access web pages that *require*
            me to accept cookies.

            Richard Amirault N1JDU Boston,
            MA, USA
            www.erols.com/ramirault "Go Fly A Kite"
          • Mike Frazier
            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 7, 2001
              Not sure if these require you to accept cookies or not, but I've used this
              service a few times for Polls, and setting up meetings.

              http://zaplet.zaplet.com (yes, it really is zaplet.zaplet.com).

              --
              Mike Frazier email: MikeFrazier@...
              Colorado Springs, CO AOL IM: frazierm99

              For What It's Worth with regard to all these polls on e-groups .... keep in
              mind that not *everyone* has access to these poll pages. E-Goups *require*
              you to accept cookies. I generally refuse to access web pages that *require*
              me to accept cookies.

              Richard Amirault N1JDU Boston,
              MA, USA
              www.erols.com/ramirault "Go Fly A Kite"

              The gpsstash page
              http://www.geocaching.com
              The GPS Stash Hunt page.
              http://www.triax.com/~yngwie/gps.html

              GeoCache HQ
              http://www.braveheart.com.au
              GPS Stash Hunt FAQ :
              http://www.triax.com/~yngwie/stashfaq.txt

              Visit http://www.visto.com/info, your free web-based communications center.
              Visto.com. Life on the Dot.
            • gpsstash@egroups.com
              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 10, 2001
                Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the gpsstash
                group:

                do you tink the
                Does anyone else find anything strange
                with the "How long have you been cache
                hunting poll"
                question seems a little racist and
                rude?

              • chuckw@silverlink.net
                Message 7 of 13 , Jan 11, 2001
                  Huh??? Now I'm really confused. What twisted logic makes a question like
                  that racist?

                  -Chuck

                  > do you tink the
                  > Does anyone else find anything strange
                  > with the "How long have you been cache
                  > hunting poll"
                  > question seems a little racist and
                  > rude?
                  >
                  > o yes
                  > o no
                  > o no opinion

                  > http://www.egroups.com/polls/gpsstash

                  > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the eGroups
                  > web site listed above.

                  :"Condense fact from the vapor of nuance": $s=$ARGV[0];$n='';while($s) :
                  : 25 -> ten.knilrevlis@wkcuhc : {$s=~s/(.$)//;$n=$n.$1;} :
                  : 80 -> ekop/ten.knilrevlis.www//:ptth : print "$n\n"; :

                  To all gun-control advocates: How about placing a sign on
                  your front lawn that reads: "This home is gun-free."?