B-66 M0XER-6 over Canada (Again!)

  • James Ewen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 17, 2014
      B-66 has completed its second Pacific crossing, and has popped up over
      Whitehorse, YK.

      The Yellowknife i-gate has gone quiet again (last heard 2 days ago),
      but we'll see if we can get them online again!

      Tried my first attempt at getting a prediction from Jerry Gable's site.

      http://aprs.fi/#!kml=http%3A%2F%2Fs3research.com%2Ftools%2Foverlays%2Fget.php%3Fkey%3DB-66_20140817&call=a%2FM0XER-6&timerange=86400&tail=86400

      If it follows the prediction, our i-gates in Peace River and Fort
      McMurray will be able to hear the payload in the next few days.