HASP Launched and climbing

  • Jack Crabtree
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 9 6:57 AM
      Can anyone hear the aprs/telem on 436.500 MHz?

      Jack, W7JLC
    • Jack Crabtree
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 9 7:29 AM
        HASP Position at

        On board camera at:

        Jack

        Sent: Saturday, August 09, 2014 6:57 AM
        Subject: HASP Launched and climbing

        Can anyone hear the aprs/telem on 436.500 MHz?

        Jack, W7JLC
      • Bill Ripley
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 11 8:00 AM

          I was balls-out on the hamfest all day (chair).  Never actually saw the hamfest, but I did go out and see the balloon directly overhead.  Folks were going to tune into the UHF APRS, but have not heard reports.

          Looks like it went well for you.  Congrats on another success.

          Rip

          Bill Ripley | (W) (505) 503-7491 | (M) (505) 980-8353 | E-mail wcripley@... or KY5Q@...