Wondering who may be attending the Dayton Hamvention?

  • wb8elk
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2014
      We'll be holding the BalloonSat Forum on Friday at the Dayton Hamvention again this year....If any of you attending the Hamvention would like to give a talk about their balloon group activities...please let me know.

      We're also going to hold a micro balloon race (36" foil balloons) probably on Saturday for those who would like to participate....let me know if any of you are interested in participating in this as well.