PHP Developer

  • Keith Kaiser
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 5, 2014
      Is anyone out there a PHP developer who might be willing to give some of my code a look-see.

      As you may (or may not) know we have been experiencing a really bad case of hackers the past few weeks. I’ve got it under control (more or less) but I’m having one small issue that I just don’t seem to be able to crack.

      If you are willing to take a look, please let me know and I’ll eMail you the code.

      Thanks guys.

      73’s -- Keith, WA0TJT
    • Keith Kaiser
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2014
        In what turned out to be a group effort on the part of Zack Clobes (W0ZC) in Kansas and Russ Thompson (KX5G) in Texas and myself in Missouri we were able to resolve the issue I was having with PHP and MySQL last night.

        I want to thank those guys and all the others who offered to “take a look” and help out.

        The system still needs work to give it the old functionality and to add to it but I’ll work that out asap. In the mean time if something doesn’t work for you or it seems to go badly just drop me a note and I’ll get on it asap.

        The next big step is to get the Near Space Ventures Flight Prediction program running again. For those of you who didn’t know the issue there was two fold. First Google stopped supporting the version of their maps that was being used. Keep in mind we wrote that online application a decade ago already….YIKES!
        The Second issue was Troy needed his servers for a government project he was on. They required the servers be clean of any other applications. Making a living still needs to come before fun according to DHS anyway… LOL

        So the prediction application is still in the works. I’ve gotten a new mapping system in place but have not converted all the perl code written by Troy so many years ago converted to PHP yet. I may just end up leaving it in perl.

        Thats the update for now.

        73’s -- Keith, WA0TJT