Meeting Agenda

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2014

      On Saturday's meeting we need to discuss the drive up to Ellensburg Washington. Rachel and I plan to go up in my car along with my launch and chase gear. I know John is looking for a ride, how about everyone else?

      We also need to talk about launching and tracking three balloons. The school has 21 BalloonSats, so it'll be a pretty big launch.

      I have one tracker, can we arrange to bring a second APRS tracker with us? Can we also invite other people from the Treasure Valley to go with us to chase the balloons?

      The middle school will give us two hotel rooms for the night in Ellensburg Washington. We will need to provide gas money and food.