s3research.com tweeter account down

  • dalewegner
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26 1:39 PM
      I have not seen a tweet from "flightdata99"  a s3research.com/flightdata website that does not have any contact information to find out if this system is going to be resumed.  The  s3research.com/flightdata still works.  Anyone out their know who the contact is for this effort?  Or its future?
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 26 1:44 PM
        As an interim solution, you can subscribe to ARHABLaunchNotifier@yahoogroups.com which is still working and has the same info.  I have not heard anything one way or the other regarding the Twitter feed.

        73 de Mark N9XTN

        On Wed, Feb 26, 2014 at 3:39 PM, <dalewegner@...> wrote:

        I have not seen a tweet from "flightdata99"  a s3research.com/flightdata website that does not have any contact information to find out if this system is going to be resumed.  The  s3research.com/flightdata still works.  Anyone out their know who the contact is for this effort?  Or its future?

      • Jerry Gable
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 26 2:41 PM
          I am the contact for that.

          Frankly I haven't looked at the twitter account in a while.  I will have to see what is going on with it.

          Jerry Gable
          Balloon Flights from APRS-IS
          Launch Notifications by email, twitter, & APRS
          http://www.s3research.com/flightdata/