HabHub Prediction

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2014
      Has anyone on this side of the pond run the prediction software at habhub lately? I tried a prediction and got a 20 second flight. I haven't figured out what I did wrong yet.

    • Thomas Krahn
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 6, 2014
        I just ran a prediction for next Saturday and it worked fine:
        http://predict.habhub.org/#!/uuid=7d66aaa686aa0ac622a75c32a7aed55c77aac685

        Are you close to the time limit?
        Just post the link to to your result so that we can check.

        Thomas
        KT5TK

        On 02/06/2014 08:21 PM, L. Paul Verhage wrote:

        Has anyone on this side of the pond run the prediction software at habhub lately? I tried a prediction and got a 20 second flight. I haven't figured out what I did wrong yet.

        __._,_.__