13939GPSL Registration

    May 7, 2014
      Here's the list of everyone who I have registered, including their payment status.  If you're not on the list, PLEASE EMAIL ME ASAP.  If you can pre-pay, that's great as it helps me with the deposits, but payment at the door is acceptable too.

      GroupNameCallsign PaymentComments
      Project: Traveler Zack ClobesW0ZCPaid
      Project: TravelerCrys ClobesN0CDCPaid
      Project: TravelerAcacia Clobes
      Paid
      Project: Traveler Hydrogen
      PaidSharing gas with WB8ELK
      Near Space VenturesKeith KaiserWA0TJT Paid
      Near Space VenturesDeb Kaiser W0DLKPaid
      Near Space Ventures Hydrogen
      Paid
      Oklahoma Research BalloonsHarry MuellerKC5TRBPaid
      Oklahoma Research BalloonsChase Mueller
      Paid
      Oklahoma Research BalloonsHydrogen
      PaidSharing gas with TCC