13928Fwd: [Ballooning] AZHAL-1 launched 3 hours late

    Apr 21 2:41 PM
      -------- Original Message --------
      Subject: [Ballooning] AZHAL-1 launched 3 hours late
      Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2014 13:01:50 -0700
      From: Gil Smith <gil@...>
      To: gil@...

      Hi folks:

      Well, we were three hours late, but we finally launched AZHAL-1 at 4pm
      MST on Saturday. We made it to 93,000 feet. We got some cool video,
      but still need to edit and post it. A preliminary launch/recovery
      summary is available. There are some interesting graphs from our sensor
      data, and some interesting stats like hitting 138 miles-per-hour on the
      way down! Check back in a few days as we will get some pics and video
      added to this page.

      https://surlee.com/forum/topic/hab-balloon-mission-azhal-1-a-bit-late-but-hits-93000-ft

      thanks,

      gil smith, AF7EZ