Sat. in SF{Vallejo}Berke.[Campbell]SJ|Fairfax S. Cr. OC>Fair Trade>Oaxaca>Mumia>

  • david_quinley
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      trade gifts from around the world

      2nd Annual Bay Area Indigenous Cultural EXPO
      Conference
      South Bay | Arts + Action | Race
      MACSA Youth Center
      660 Sinclair Drive
      San Jose, CA 95131 6:00 AM - 6:00pm

      Lessons from Oaxaca
      Other
      Americas | San Francisco
      2:00 PM - 4:00 PM

      Last Night DIY New Year's meeting
      Meeting
      Santa Cruz Indymedia | Arts + Action
      6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
      Come and be a part of the un-organization and un-planning of this year's DIY (Do-It-Yourself) New Year's Eve Parade in Downtown Santa Cruz. No one's in charge! Everyone's welcome! Tell your friends!

      SF: Save The Sierra
      Teach-In
      San Francisco | Environment & Forest Defense
      10:30 AM - 4:30 PM

      Meeting of Mobilization to Free Mumia
      Meeting
      San Francisco | Police State
      10:30 AM

      Sat, Dec 2, 2006      10:00 am - 4:00 pm
      [view]The Fifth Annual Palestinian Handicraft Sale
      Berkeley Friends Meeting Hall
      2151 Vine (at Walnut, 1 block east of Shattuck)
      Berkeley

      Sat, Dec 2, 2006      6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
      [view]

      Living Wage Celebration - Let's Celebrate, Reunite and Continue the Fight! --Ud. Esta Invitado a La CelebraciĆ³n de Sueldos Justos
      522 Valencia St. (between 16th and 17th Sts.)
      near 16th Street BART Station
      San Francisco

       from http://www.mpjc.org/
      Sat., December 2, 10am - 2pm
      Join Jewish Voice for Peace

      Protest against the siege of Gaza, on the steps at Fairfax Parkade, near the Fairfax-Bolinas Road turnoff. Look for a crowd of jolly activists holding posters, handing out flyers, and collecting signatures on postcards for Nancy Pelosi.
      415.507.0633 for more details

      PEACE DEMO AT LAGUNA BEACH

      Please try to join us in this time of crisis.
      Thanks, Jeanie Bernstein

      Ongoing weekly - Saturday from 11:00 AM to
      1:00 PM, Laguna Beach Vigil for Peace in the Middle
      East and through out the World. Main Beach, Pacific
      Coast Highway and Ocean Avenue. There are signs
      at the vigil, or bring your own message opposing the
      "War against Terrorism", and demanding nonviolent
      solutions to conflict. For more information
      call 949-499-3190
      #5 Anaheim Food not Bombs every Saturday 1:00 PM
      in La Palma Park

      ANAHEIM FOOD NOT BOMBS
      Wage peace and protest the war and it's effect on our
      economy by coming to Anaheim to help serve food and
      break bread with fellow peace lovers! Food Not Bombs
      Anaheim feeds at La Palma Park every Saturday @ 1:00 pm.
      Feel free to contact Annaliesa @ 714) 526-3576 or by
      email @ foodnotbombsanaheim@...
      for more information.

      Can't come down to help in person? We are in desperate
      need of toiletries, clothes and eco-friendly
      cleaning/sanitizing products. If anyone has access to
      a photocopiers/xerox machines and would like to help
      us maintain our flyer/handout collection please do so,
      all help is greatly appreciated. Contact Annaliesa for
      more information.
      #6 San Clemente Food not Bombs every Saturday,
      3 PM

      From: Brokenswingset@...
      We have decided to move our serving day and free
      Market to Saturday, as opposed to Sunday. San
      Clemente Food Not Bombs, will be serving in Max Berg
      Park at 3pm every Saturday.

      Some new projects within San Clemente Food Not
      Bombs have been:

      providing clothes, house supplies, appliances, and anything
      else donated that would be of use to the lower income families
      which we work with in our community.
      Books Not Bombs. BNB collects and redistrubutes reading
      material, preferably progressive and historical writings,
      and offers them to the community at no cost. BNB looks to
      collect, among others, childrens books to be distrubuted to
      Las Palmas Elememtary School, located across from the
      park which SCFNB serves at.

      Finally, SCFNB has begun a small collection of youth working
      to send items and love into the prison industrial complex.

      Timmy and all of San Clemente Food Not Bombs

      SCFNB can be contacted at SCFNB@...