fw:Wen. Phone Meet of SAVE CAL GRANTS; STOP THE BUDGET CUTS

  • david_quinley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2009

      David A Quinley fw:Note for conference call: For the first 15 minutes, we'll be discussing the situation with Cal Grants to catch people up on what's been going on, and then we'll be planning how to STOP THE CUTS right after that. E-mail Chris Ah San (ChrisAhSan@...) if you'd like to join the Save Cal Grants Coalition Google Group. 9 hours ago

      SAVE CAL GRANTS; STOP THE BUDGET CUTS Coalition conference call meeting, WEDNESDAY at 10PM. 1-219-509-8111, Access code: 458202. Because state legislators are still threatening to cut financial aid. **Post on your status**

      http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=857344320&ref=profile#/pages/Save-Cal-Grants-Coalition/85478634453?ref=mf