FW:Researcher Seeks Your Input from ACTIVIST youth

  • david_quinley
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      I'm a professor at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, TX,
      doing
      research on youth involvement in grassroots community organizing and
      student
      activism. I'm looking for quotes from a wide variety of young
      people—with
      permission to use your quote in my book. If you're interested in
      voicing
      your viewpoint, please send me your responses to the following
      questions.
      Also, please forward this email, and share this request with your
      friends who
      also are involved in organizing or activism, and invite them to respond
      to me.
      Thank you!
      Name -- Age -- Gender – Ethnicity/Race
      Where do you attend school or where do you work (name/city of high
      school,
      college, university, or workplace)?
      What is the focal point of your involvement in activism or youth
      community
      organizing? Are you involved with a specific organization and, if so,
      what is
      the name (and is there a website)?
      Have you ever received formal or semi-formal training for organizing and
      activism (if so, what was the