a caucus meet?change in my plans fro student senate con./my school not sending

  • david_quinley
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2007
      i will not be attending with my school it sounds like, like I thought I
      was, school wont support me going for what ever reason

      I want meet with any cacus - I using transit, so best time would sat.
      mid afternoon most likely - since it very long transit commute there

      i also interested in meeting for any members of 3 remaining causes, or
      other with similar political and other interests, if i go, I will start
      to go up to San Jose sat. morning for independent meetings, if any
      groups, or individuals would like too - i will want have in afternoon
      most likely - depends on length it will take for me get up there by
      public transit

      i am currently pres. of green party caucus, and would likely step down
      after my term at the end of june, i would likly to find replacement

      as well out reach officer for disabled caucus(with I plan step in
      after july as well), and member of the black caucus

      I am still thinking I may be interested in maybe trying continue try
      fundraising and go after grant money for which im officer off at the
      moment for causes and hoping a renewed calsacc someday even after I step
      down