9/11Day of Labor Org.>Wen. Monthly Meet of East Bay Code Pink>LaborDay Weeke. M.

  • david_quinley
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2007
      911 Day of Labor Organizing and First Wednesday Monthly Meeting
      From:CODEPINK Bay Area East Bay <codepink@...>
      To:davidquinley@...
      Date:Sat, 1 Sep 2007 9:47 PM

      Dearest CodePINKers:

      It is September and our opportunity to compel Congress to vote NO MORE FUNDING for war is right around the corner! The hype to continue war is swelling - but we CAN be more powerful!!!

      You are invited to two organizing meetings: one this Monday, Labor Day, and the other the first Wednesday, Sept 5th, for our monthly CodePINK meeting.

      Get together this Monday Sept 3rd, Labor Day, from 10:00am until 6:00pm with teams working on the September strategies adopted at our Round Table. For a specific schedule of sessions, go to www.bayareacodepink.org and the calendar. Come to one or all of the sessions!

      WednesdaySeptember 5th at 7:00pm join us for our monthly CodePINK meeting.

      Both events will be held at the CodePINK Office, 1248 Solano Ave., Albany. Call 510-524-2776 for more information and for carpooling.

      Together we WILL end war NOW!

      Peace,

      CodePINK Bay Area East Bay