Re: [govtrack] Committee schedule IDs missing on a few committees

  • Eric Mill
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 29, 2011
      Another bug report - a number of House committees in the schedule are
      having their IDs come up blank, and their names end with an extra
      comma and space:

      http://www.govtrack.us/data/us/112/committeeschedule.xml

      On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 2:35 PM, Josh Tauberer <tauberer@...> wrote:
      > Got it, thanks!
      >
      > - Josh Tauberer
      > - CivicImpulse / GovTrack.us
      >
      > http://razor.occams.info | www.govtrack.us | civicimpulse.com
      >
      > "Members of both sides are reminded not to use guests of the
      > House as props."
      >
      > On 03/07/2011 03:55 PM, Eric Mill wrote:
      >>
      >> Quick bug report - a couple of committees are having their hearings
      >> turn up with blank committee_ids in GovTrack's XML feed:
      >>
      >> http://www.govtrack.us/data/us/112/committeeschedule.xml
      >>
      >> "House Transportation" and "House Natural Resources", near the bottom
      >> of the file, have blank committee-id's.
      >>
      >> We're using GovTrack's XML feed of hearing schedules in our Real Time
      >> Congress API (for the House only), and it has been a huge help.
      >>
      >> -- Eric

    • Eric Mill
      Message 2 of 6 , May 9, 2011
        I think this issue got fixed for a bit, but it is back again, lots of
        blank committee IDs:

        On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 11:53 AM, Eric Mill <eric@...> wrote:
        > Another bug report - a number of House committees in the schedule are
        > having their IDs come up blank, and their names end with an extra
        > comma and space:
        >
        > http://www.govtrack.us/data/us/112/committeeschedule.xml
        >
        > On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 2:35 PM, Josh Tauberer <tauberer@...> wrote:
        >> Got it, thanks!
        >>
        >> - Josh Tauberer
        >> - CivicImpulse / GovTrack.us
        >>
        >> http://razor.occams.info | www.govtrack.us | civicimpulse.com
        >>
        >> "Members of both sides are reminded not to use guests of the
        >> House as props."
        >>
        >> On 03/07/2011 03:55 PM, Eric Mill wrote:
        >>>
        >>> Quick bug report - a couple of committees are having their hearings
        >>> turn up with blank committee_ids in GovTrack's XML feed:
        >>>
        >>> http://www.govtrack.us/data/us/112/committeeschedule.xml
        >>>
        >>> "House Transportation" and "House Natural Resources", near the bottom
        >>> of the file, have blank committee-id's.
        >>>
        >>> We're using GovTrack's XML feed of hearing schedules in our Real Time
        >>> Congress API (for the House only), and it has been a huge help.
        >>>
        >>> -- Eric

      • Eric Mill
        Message 3 of 6 , May 15, 2011
          The blank IDs have gone away...but so have all the House committee meetings. There are a few coming up on the 24th, 25th, and 26th.

          Message 4 of 6 , May 17, 2011
            I'm sorry I haven't gotten on this yet. Things have been real busy at
            POPVOX and also I'm trying to get GovTrack 2.0 going...

            - Josh Tauberer
            - CivicImpulse

            http://razor.occams.info
            http://www.civicimpulse.com