Missing committee code on bill jurisdiction

  • Eric Mill
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2011
      Small bug report: H.R. 1148 is referred in part to the House Ethics
      committee, and is missing the "HSSO" code to go along with it:
      http://www.govtrack.us/data/us/112/bills/h1148.xml

      -- Eric
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23, 2012
        Eric- Thanks for reporting this bug 15 months ago. :-) It is now fixed.
        (Although note that the committee code differs from the House's
        committee code because it must have changed at some point on the Clerk's
        website.)

        The committee was also missing from GovTrack entirely because I had
        marked the committee as having been discontinued (obsolete=1 in the
        XML). That's now fixed.