Re: [govtrack] Committee schedule IDs missing on a few committees

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 8, 2011
      Got it, thanks!

      On 03/07/2011 03:55 PM, Eric Mill wrote:
      > Quick bug report - a couple of committees are having their hearings
      > turn up with blank committee_ids in GovTrack's XML feed:
      >
      > http://www.govtrack.us/data/us/112/committeeschedule.xml
      >
      > "House Transportation" and "House Natural Resources", near the bottom
      > of the file, have blank committee-id's.
      >
      > We're using GovTrack's XML feed of hearing schedules in our Real Time
      > Congress API (for the House only), and it has been a huge help.
      >
      > -- Eric

    • Eric Mill
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 29, 2011
        Another bug report - a number of House committees in the schedule are
        having their IDs come up blank, and their names end with an extra
        comma and space:

        On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 2:35 PM, Josh Tauberer <tauberer@...> wrote:
        > Got it, thanks!
        >
        > - Josh Tauberer
        > - CivicImpulse / GovTrack.us
        >
        > http://razor.occams.info | www.govtrack.us | civicimpulse.com
        >
        > "Members of both sides are reminded not to use guests of the
        > House as props."
        >
        > On 03/07/2011 03:55 PM, Eric Mill wrote:
        >>
        >> Quick bug report - a couple of committees are having their hearings
        >> turn up with blank committee_ids in GovTrack's XML feed:
        >>
        >> http://www.govtrack.us/data/us/112/committeeschedule.xml
        >>
        >> "House Transportation" and "House Natural Resources", near the bottom
        >> of the file, have blank committee-id's.
        >>
        >> We're using GovTrack's XML feed of hearing schedules in our Real Time
        >> Congress API (for the House only), and it has been a huge help.
        >>
        >> -- Eric

      • Eric Mill
        Message 3 of 6 , May 9, 2011
          I think this issue got fixed for a bit, but it is back again, lots of
          blank committee IDs:

          On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 11:53 AM, Eric Mill <eric@...> wrote:
          > Another bug report - a number of House committees in the schedule are
          > having their IDs come up blank, and their names end with an extra
          > comma and space:
          >
          > http://www.govtrack.us/data/us/112/committeeschedule.xml
          >
          > On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 2:35 PM, Josh Tauberer <tauberer@...> wrote:
          >> Got it, thanks!
          >>
          >> - Josh Tauberer
          >> - CivicImpulse / GovTrack.us
          >>
          >> http://razor.occams.info | www.govtrack.us | civicimpulse.com
          >>
          >> "Members of both sides are reminded not to use guests of the
          >> House as props."
          >>
          >> On 03/07/2011 03:55 PM, Eric Mill wrote:
          >>>
          >>> Quick bug report - a couple of committees are having their hearings
          >>> turn up with blank committee_ids in GovTrack's XML feed:
          >>>
          >>> http://www.govtrack.us/data/us/112/committeeschedule.xml
          >>>
          >>> "House Transportation" and "House Natural Resources", near the bottom
          >>> of the file, have blank committee-id's.
          >>>
          >>> We're using GovTrack's XML feed of hearing schedules in our Real Time
          >>> Congress API (for the House only), and it has been a huge help.
          >>>
          >>> -- Eric

        • Eric Mill
          Message 4 of 6 , May 15, 2011
            The blank IDs have gone away...but so have all the House committee meetings. There are a few coming up on the 24th, 25th, and 26th.

            Message 5 of 6 , May 17, 2011
              I'm sorry I haven't gotten on this yet. Things have been real busy at
              POPVOX and also I'm trying to get GovTrack 2.0 going...

              - Josh Tauberer
              - CivicImpulse

              http://razor.occams.info
              http://www.civicimpulse.com