Committee schedule IDs missing on a few committees

  • Eric Mill
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 7, 2011
      Quick bug report - a couple of committees are having their hearings
      turn up with blank committee_ids in GovTrack's XML feed:

      http://www.govtrack.us/data/us/112/committeeschedule.xml

      "House Transportation" and "House Natural Resources", near the bottom
      of the file, have blank committee-id's.

      We're using GovTrack's XML feed of hearing schedules in our Real Time
      Congress API (for the House only), and it has been a huge help.

      -- Eric
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 8, 2011
        Got it, thanks!

        On 03/07/2011 03:55 PM, Eric Mill wrote:
        > Quick bug report - a couple of committees are having their hearings
        > turn up with blank committee_ids in GovTrack's XML feed:
        >
        > http://www.govtrack.us/data/us/112/committeeschedule.xml
        >
        > "House Transportation" and "House Natural Resources", near the bottom
        > of the file, have blank committee-id's.
        >
        > We're using GovTrack's XML feed of hearing schedules in our Real Time
        > Congress API (for the House only), and it has been a huge help.
        >
        > -- Eric

      • Eric Mill
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 29, 2011
          Another bug report - a number of House committees in the schedule are
          having their IDs come up blank, and their names end with an extra
          comma and space:

          On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 2:35 PM, Josh Tauberer <tauberer@...> wrote:
          > Got it, thanks!
          >
          > - Josh Tauberer
          > - CivicImpulse / GovTrack.us
          >
          > http://razor.occams.info | www.govtrack.us | civicimpulse.com
          >
          > "Members of both sides are reminded not to use guests of the
          > House as props."
          >
          > On 03/07/2011 03:55 PM, Eric Mill wrote:
          >>
          >> Quick bug report - a couple of committees are having their hearings
          >> turn up with blank committee_ids in GovTrack's XML feed:
          >>
          >> http://www.govtrack.us/data/us/112/committeeschedule.xml
          >>
          >> "House Transportation" and "House Natural Resources", near the bottom
          >> of the file, have blank committee-id's.
          >>
          >> We're using GovTrack's XML feed of hearing schedules in our Real Time
          >> Congress API (for the House only), and it has been a huge help.
          >>
          >> -- Eric

        • Eric Mill
          Message 4 of 6 , May 9, 2011
            I think this issue got fixed for a bit, but it is back again, lots of
            blank committee IDs:

            On Tue, Mar 29, 2011 at 11:53 AM, Eric Mill <eric@...> wrote:
            > Another bug report - a number of House committees in the schedule are
            > having their IDs come up blank, and their names end with an extra
            > comma and space:
            >
            > http://www.govtrack.us/data/us/112/committeeschedule.xml
            >
            > On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 2:35 PM, Josh Tauberer <tauberer@...> wrote:
            >> Got it, thanks!
            >>
            >> - Josh Tauberer
            >> - CivicImpulse / GovTrack.us
            >>
            >> http://razor.occams.info | www.govtrack.us | civicimpulse.com
            >>
            >> "Members of both sides are reminded not to use guests of the
            >> House as props."
            >>
            >> On 03/07/2011 03:55 PM, Eric Mill wrote:
            >>>
            >>> Quick bug report - a couple of committees are having their hearings
            >>> turn up with blank committee_ids in GovTrack's XML feed:
            >>>
            >>> http://www.govtrack.us/data/us/112/committeeschedule.xml
            >>>
            >>> "House Transportation" and "House Natural Resources", near the bottom
            >>> of the file, have blank committee-id's.
            >>>
            >>> We're using GovTrack's XML feed of hearing schedules in our Real Time
            >>> Congress API (for the House only), and it has been a huge help.
            >>>
            >>> -- Eric

          • Eric Mill
            Message 5 of 6 , May 15, 2011
              The blank IDs have gone away...but so have all the House committee meetings. There are a few coming up on the 24th, 25th, and 26th.

              Message 6 of 6 , May 17, 2011
                I'm sorry I haven't gotten on this yet. Things have been real busy at
                POPVOX and also I'm trying to get GovTrack 2.0 going...

                - Josh Tauberer
                - CivicImpulse

                http://razor.occams.info
                http://www.civicimpulse.com