Data correction: Photo of former Senator Nathan Smith

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2011
      In the event that anyone has been using the photo of Former Senator
      Nathan Smith, the Anti-Jacksonian that served for Connecticut during
      1833-1835, please note that the image in GovTrack's database (originally
      from biogiude) was incorrect and has been deleted. :-)

      (A descendant of a different Nathan Smith of the time brought to my
      attention that bioguide had a photo of the wrong one.)

      Thank you for your kind attention in this matter!

      This reminds me to note that if you're rsyncing the data, it's important
      to use the rsync flags --delete --delete-excluded to make sure that
      faulty files that I end up deleting get also deleted on your end.