Bill not marked as enacted

  • Eric Mill
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2011
      Hi,

      Quick bug report - S 4058 from the 111th Congress was signed and became a public law, but the GovTrack list of actions stops after "Signed by President", and doesn't have the "enacted" action.

      GovTrack XML:

      -- Eric
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2011
        This probably was updated on THOMAS after I last scanned the 111th
        Congress in early January. I've rescanned the 111th. Thanks.

        On 01/26/2011 04:16 PM, Eric Mill wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Quick bug report - S 4058 from the 111th Congress was signed and became
        > a public law, but the GovTrack list of actions stops after "Signed by
        > President", and doesn't have the "enacted" action.
        >
        > GovTrack XML:
        > http://www.govtrack.us/data/us/111/bills/s4058.xml
        >
        > <http://www.govtrack.us/data/us/111/bills/s4058.xml>THOMAS reference:
        > http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.uscongress/legislation.111s4058
        >
        > -- Eric

      • Eric Mill
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 30, 2011

          Thanks! I had to do the same thing with my own scrapers. :)

          -- Eric