Re: [govtrack] Difference between an amendment's description and purpose?

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2011
      I've got no insight on that one. Keep in mind the House and Senate may
      use the fields differently.

      - Josh Tauberer
      - CivicImpulse

      http://razor.occams.info
      http://www.civicimpulse.com

      On 01/10/2011 02:58 PM, Eric Mill wrote:
      > Is there any difference between an amendment's description and
      > purpose? Even when they are technically different, it only seems to be
      > by a slight rephrasing.
      >
      > Just curious.
      >
      > -- Eric

    • Peggy Garvin
      Message 2 of 4 , May 26, 2011
        Does GovTrack draw on tweets tagged in format "#usbill #hrN?"

        Peggy
        Message 3 of 4 , May 26, 2011
          No. Maybe I should add something like that....