Data for the 112th

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2011
      Hey all.

      Thanks to some help from Jeffrey and Emilie at MAPLight, the two
      people.xml files are updated for the 112th Congress (the current-only
      people.xml file is, of course, now in the data/us/112 directory). The
      "current" attributes are probably wrong right now but should be resolved
      tomorrow morning when the Congress actually convenes.

      As for the rest of the data, we'll see! Cross your fingers things
      continue to "just work".

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2011
        And now we have the first batch of bills from yesterday's legislative
        day up and fully parsed (so far as there weren't any errors).