Re: [govtrack] precincts

  • Ken Colburn
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22, 2005
      This site permits finding a precinct from an address:
      http://www.mypollingplace.com/find.php
      California, Texas, Georgia, South Carolina, Minnesota, and Wisconsin all
      have websites with geographic boundary files that are very close to
      current. Statewide boundary files that are close to current can also be
      obtained for Maryland and Oklahoma. Take a look at Bill Cooper's maps on
      his FairData site, linked through the middle column of my site at
      http://www.techpolitics.org You'll see boundary lines mapped for
      Maryland, for example.

      Ken Colburn

      *********