Bill H1064 has no title

  • Jack Angelo
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2010
      I noticed this morning that house bill 1064 does not have a title.  On Thomas.gov it appears to be:

      • To provide for evidence-based and promising practices related to juvenile delinquency and criminal street gang activity prevention and intervention to help build individual, family, and community strength and resiliency to ensure that youth lead productive, safe, healthy, gang-free, and law-abiding lives.

      Jack Angelo
      Apps42, Ltd.
      4110 Flintlock Circle
      Suite 200
      Reno, NV 89519

      (202) 643-4242 office
      (512)  905-7970 mobile

      Please visit the links below for more information!

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2010
        I don't know what happened but a re-scan took care of it.