new senators

  • Derek Willis
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2010
      Just a heads-up to Josh and others using the vote files: two
      Democratic senators were sworn in yesterday and voted today. Joe
      Manchin of WV and Chris Coons of DE. They replaced, respectively,
      Carte Goodwin and Ted Kaufman.

      Derek Willis
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 19, 2010
        Thanks, especially Jeffrey at MAPLight for keeping me up to date.
        Everything should be good now.