Bill summaries now including LOC footer text

  • Eric Mill
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2010
      The summaries of bills are now pulling in some crazy footer text from the LOC website. Example:

      The footer text at the end of the summary is:

      Stay Connected with the Library All ways to connect » Find us on Subscribe & Comment RSS & E-Mail Blogs Download & Play Podcasts Webcasts iTunes U About | Press | Site Map | Contact | Accessibility | Legal | External Link Disclaimer | USA.govSpeech Enabled
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 11, 2010
        Thanks. It should be fixed in the 111th Congress, and I'm re-parsing
        backwards now.

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 13, 2010
            Okay now I think it's actually fixed everywhere. :) Thanks.