Re: [govtrack] Bills missing from bill index

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30, 2010
      Hmmm. Off hand I'm not sure, and unfortunately this is not a good month
      for me for GovTrack (I'm trying to finish a PhD and today was told I
      have more work to do...).

      This is one of those files that I no longer use on GovTrack's front-end
      so problems are not likely to be noticed by me... or quickly fixed. Your
      best bet is to assemble whatever index you need by scanning the
      individual bill xml files as they are changed.

      Thanks for posting the problem, though. I'll keep the email around till
      I get a chance to look.