Re: [govtrack] Photos

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2010
      Normally when a photo is missing a box appears e.g. here for users to
      submit a photo:
      http://www.govtrack.us/congress/person.xpd?id=412382

      I sometimes get a submission every few months.

      (When I don't have the website URL of a Member, the box doesn't show up.
      But that shouldn't be the case for anyone now.)

      That's a fine way to send me links to photos. (I get an email with the
      command I have to run filled out for me, which downloads and resizes the
      image appropriately.) They should be high resolution and should come
      from the Member's website. If not, I have to check it out carefully for
      copyright notices. Generally I reject any Wikipedia URL immediately
      since it's one more step removed from the source.

      Thanks,