Re: [govtrack] Re: Delta bill data

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 16, 2010
      You can do that. Or look at the updated attribute at the root node
      (which reflects the last time the underlying source for the information
      was checked, which could be earlier than the last modified date if a
      cached copy of the source data was used on a re-scan after a scraper
      update). Unless you're doing this on-the-fly, it doesn't take very long
      to parse each bill file.

      But I was going to suggest what Eric said anyway.