Photos

  • Jack
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16 10:14 AM
      Josh, How often do you update the photo subdirectory with changes e.g. Scott Brown? What is the process used? I there any way your user community can help?

      jack
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16 10:38 AM
        Normally when a photo is missing a box appears e.g. here for users to
        submit a photo:
        http://www.govtrack.us/congress/person.xpd?id=412382

        I sometimes get a submission every few months.

        (When I don't have the website URL of a Member, the box doesn't show up.
        But that shouldn't be the case for anyone now.)

        That's a fine way to send me links to photos. (I get an email with the
        command I have to run filled out for me, which downloads and resizes the
        image appropriately.) They should be high resolution and should come
        from the Member's website. If not, I have to check it out carefully for
        copyright notices. Generally I reject any Wikipedia URL immediately
        since it's one more step removed from the source.

        Thanks,