Re: Bad PVS id in people.xml

  • Ben Woosley
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 6:15 PM
      Assuming you're getting this id from the Sunlight Labs data, I've updated my fork, which should hopefully be pulled into mainline shortly.

      -Ben

      On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 9:01 PM, Ben Woosley <ben.woosley@...> wrote:
      This one's in people.xml.  Bobby Jindal carries a PVS id (26879) which has apparently been retired and replaced (with 35481).

      -Ben

      On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 6:03 PM, Ben Woosley <ben.woosley@...> wrote:
      Just FYI, two issues I'm seeing:
      • Rolls from the keithpoole data source use a different naming scheme than we see elsewhere.  e.g. 'h16.xml' rather than '1987-h16.xml'. For congress 101, both sources are present, under the 2 different naming schemes.
      • Most senate bills missing for congress 101.  This is a bit odd because the roll data seems complete, while on the Blll side, there are many missing bills, including it seems the vast majority of Senate bills.  Congress 100 and 102 don't seem to have this problem
      -Ben