HR 2454

  • ripley437123
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2010
      Does anyone know where I can find a paper copy of HR2454? A friend is requesting it. I told them I would try to find out. Thanks Cynthia
    • Peggy Garvin
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
        Cynthia,
        You can try:
        http://www.senate.gov/legislative/common/generic/Doc_Room.htm
        The bill is in the Senate now.

        Hope this helps.

        Peggy

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2010
          I just learned about this company:
          http://www.billsbeforecongress.com/

          You'll see HR 2454 about half way down the page.

          Disclaimer: I have never done any business with them and can't vouch for them.

          Peggy