Re: Removal of Unix date attributes

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 12, 2010
      Thanks Josh, this answers an open question of mine. Would it be reasonable to ask for a new xml file that contains elements for next sessions and attributes for where(house & senate) and datetime? Obviously I can create my own local file, but it would be nice to have the source originate from GovTrack at some point in time. Thanks again.

      jrw