Re: [govtrack] Committee reference issues: House Administration &c.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 9, 2010
      Hi, Ben.

      We're definitely at the mercy of THOMAS here. If you can figure it out
      it would be great. All of the bills/*.xml files use data from THOMAS
      only. committees.xml tries to combine this with information from
      House.gov and Senate.gov. But things just never line up perfectly.

      It might just be easiest to put together a mapping by hand.