Re: [govtrack] Co-sponsor info?

  • Scott Lay
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2010
      At least Thomas hasn't screwed up all its dates with the new year like the California system has.  All of the bills being amended are being given a file format starting with 2001 instead of 2010!  Took me a while to realize what broke my system at aroundthecapitol.com.

      Scott

      On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 12:08 PM, Josh Tauberer <tauberer@...> wrote:

      Yah, I noticed this morning. THOMAS seems to have made a few changes in
      their formatting in the last week, and as it happened I did a full
      update of 111th Cong bill data after that but without noticing, so all
      bills lost that.

      If you or anyone notices anything else missing, let me know.

      I'll need maybe a day to fix it.

      - Josh Tauberer
      - CivicImpulse

      http://razor.occams.info
      http://www.civicimpulse.com

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 8, 2010
        Should be fixed now.

        Amendments also had broken. Hopefully we won't find any more surprises
        from THOMAS. They changed some "<br>" tags to "<br />" in their output.